There is no greater feeling than to care for someone in need. PhilAm Home Care is a team of professionals who are compassionate, dedicated, and fully committed to caring for the local members of our community. If you are a Certified CNA or HHA who enjoys helping others, you would make an excellent member of our team.
If you haven’t quite reached the goal of obtaining your CNA or HHA, we are happy to provide you with the essentials you need to succeed.
CNA/HHA MANDATORY REQUIREMENT LIST
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of PhilAm Home Care, Inc. Team! As Certified Nursing Assistants or Home Health Aides contracted with our company, you are held responsible to complete the needed requirements requested from AHCA to complete your employee file.
It is very important that you turn in the following highlighted requirements below.*
- CNA LICENSE OR HHA CERTIFICATE
- CURRENT FLORIDA STATE DRIVERS LICENSE OR ID CARD
- CURRENT AUTO POLICY (1 YR. POLICIES MUST HAVE EXP. DATE)
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- CURRENT PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD/WORK AUTH CARD, OR PASSPORT PHYSICIAN RELEASE TO CURRENT DATE
- CPR MUST BE FROM AMERICAN RED CROSS/AMERICAN •HEART ASSOCIATION INSTRUCTOR
- HIV CERTIFICATE & ASSISTING PATIENTS WITH SELF ADMINISTERED MEDICATIONS*
- ABLE TO OBTAIN LEVEL II BACKGROUND SCREENING
*ONLY the highlighted areas require mandatory to turn in before work is assigned to you
*HIV & ASSISTING PATIENTS WITH MEDICATIONS COURSES CAN BE COMPLETED ONLINE AT: CNAZONE.COM, RN.ORG, NEVOEDUCATION.COM, CEUFAST.COM, OR ELITECME.COM, OREXCELLENCEINLEARNING.NET
Please turn in the above-specified requirements to complete your file. Failure to provide requirements will result in termination. For questions please contact our office at (727)531-4946.
PhilAm Home Care, Inc.
To submit an application click on the link below titled “Employment Application.” You may print and turn in to main office or feel free to email us. Contact information is provided above.
Thank you for your interest in a career with PhilAm Home Care!
T hose who are less fortunate
O ften don’t want to ask for help.
H ard times hit all of us at some point
E njoy your good fortune
L et your fortune help others
P eople helping people makes this world a better place!”
– Catherine Pulsifer