Philam Home Care strives to help your elderly or disabled loved ones achieve optimal functionality at home. Some people are unable to accomplish much with physical and health challenges weighing them down. Such problems also keep them from going out and socializing, which then leads to more complications like loneliness and isolation. These can all be very dangerous for a person’s health and well-being; which is why our agency has implemented the ideal solutions to counter such issues in the form of companionship and personal care services.
When your loved ones have someone to keep them company, they feel safer and so much more willing to do the things that make them happy. When they have professionals assisting them with personal care tasks, they get to spend each day feeling fresh, clean, and confident.
Companionship Services include, but are not limited to:
- Providing Support & Companionship
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Participating in Activities
- Outdoor Errands
- Escorting Clients to a Variety of Activities
Personal Care Services include, but are not limited to:
- All Companionship Services
- Grooming, Bathing, and Dressing
- Toileting and Incontinence
- Ambulating and Daily Transfers
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Repositioning (Wheelchair and Bed-Bound)
For further details, don’t hesitate to call our trusted coordinators at 727-531-4946. You may also send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and inquiries. We look forward to being of service to you and your family.